How to get the leakage inductance when very bad coupling.

How to get the leakage inductance when very bad coupling.

Hello every body !

I want to calculate the leakage inductance of a bad power transformer
with a bad coupling value (around 0.9 or less) . I also want to have a
good idea of the eddy current losses
I am working at 100khrz and using litz wire modeled with the µeff
method (refer mails dated xxx xxx )
Primary side 30 turns of litz wire fed with 10A / secondary side 30
turns of litz wire./ EE ferrite core.
I work on an axisymetric mode.

I put in each primary wire the current of 10A with each wire its own
current property p1 p2 p30.

What must I do with the secondary to simulate the 30 turns in short
circuit and have the leakage inductance ?
· each primary wire the current of -10A with each wire its own
current property s1 s2 s30. OK if the coupling value was 1 . I do
not think this is fully right .
· each secondary at µeff with in circuit =none . Not working if µeff
is the material because it is like air .
· each secondary at fully copper with in circuit =none . Working
better . But each turn is considered to be a short circuit and not
the 30 secondary turns together. Also the eddy current losses are far
to much compare to a litz wire.
· Put in circuit value voltage=0 for the 10 wires ? I don't known

So , I need help and advise !