General question and/or proposition for the circuit property and global variable

General question and/or proposition for the circuit property and
global variables.

Hello, again, every body !

Inductance and wire are made with turn of wires. When you simulate at
high frequency it is necessary to put a current in each wire with its
own in circuit property c1 c2 cn ? Each property has its own current
which is the same ex:10A.
If I want to change the current from 10A to 20A , I have to modify the
c1 c2 cn.

Is there any method to create a global variable named Ix , defined in
each current property ? By changing Ix , I will change all the
current properties .
On the same level , I can define another global value R for turn
ration . and define the secondary current as Ix/R .

Global variables can also be used in Lua programming for iterative
calculation

Let me know about his !