Re: [femm] General question and/or proposition for the circuit property and global variable

Hi Jire !!
You certainly can change the currents (the way you want it)!!
Group the Primary Conductors.
Group the Secondary conductors.
Assign each of the groups a seperate Circuit property.
Make a Lua script - to modify circuit properties !!
If you can manage to send me the file I will look into it.

Prem Kumar, C

"jire602000 " wrote:

> General question and/or proposition for the circuit property and
> global variables.
>
> Hello, again, every body !
>
> Inductance and wire are made with turn of wires. When you simulate at
> high frequency it is necessary to put a current in each wire with its
> own in circuit property c1 c2 cn ? Each property has its own current
> which is the same ex:10A.
> If I want to change the current from 10A to 20A , I have to modify the
> c1 c2 cn.
>
> Is there any method to create a global variable named Ix , defined in
> each current property ? By changing Ix , I will change all the
> current properties .
> On the same level , I can define another global value R for turn
> ration . and define the secondary current as Ix/R .
>
> Global variables can also be used in Lua programming for iterative
> calculation
>
> Let me know about his !

begin:vcard
n:Kumar;C.Prem Kumar
tel;fax:+91 40 307 3820
tel;home:+91 40 775 1195
tel;work:+91 40 388 2347
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Electromagnetics Group;BHEL Corp.R&D Division
adr:;;Vikasnagar P.O,;Hyderabad;Andhra Pradesh;500 093;India
version:2.1
email;internet:prem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Deputy General Manager
x-mozilla-cpt:;25488