Re: OOT - Parallel FEM Language

Thanks for your suggestion Mr. David Meeker,

David Meeker wrote:

>http://www.google.com/search?q=parallel%20finite%20element%20language

Yes, I have tried searching google, scirus and other
search engines, and find :

<http://www.engr.usask.ca/%7Emacphed/finite/fe_resources/fe_resources.html>).

very valuable, I still follow the links listed there.

>Some specific examples of finite element languages
that you might look
at are:
http://www.ann.jussieu.fr/~hecht/freefem++.htm
>FluxPDE http://www.pdesolutions.com/
>Although these aren't really parallel
implementations, they'll give you
>an idea of what people have put into languages or
script interpreters
>meant for solving finite element programs.

thanks alot, for new links

I agreed that GUI interfaces will help users alot,
and it's already part of good FEM Solver softwares.
So I think the language I tried to design isn't for
regular end user, but for users who have programming
skill and have to solve a kind of FEM problems that
can't be solved (or hard to solve) using FEM Solver
softwares (if such problem is exist). I think it may
be because of new problem domains that had not covered
in FEM Solver softwares.

regards
Tjatur K