Non linear Anysotropic analysis

Hello,

I' writing from Italy, and my problem is the following... I have to
perform a non-linear simulation with Femm, but the material in use is
not isotropic (I think Femm doesn't allow this)...is there anyone
that knows some "trick" about it? (for example, to assign a
lamination that "simulate" the anysotropic behaviour)...

If in any case this analysis can't run with current version of femm,
I hope it will become developed in future...

Best regards,

Daniele