Re: [femm] parameter's value

All arcs are constructed from little straight line segments, the max segments degrees specifies how many of the segments will be used to make up an arc. It can't be any bigger than 10 degrees or smaller than 0.01 degrees. It is best to leave it at the default setting unless this causes any problems (with a curve not being smooth enough). Too small an arc introduces a large number of extra nodes.

Keith.