Re: magnetic composites

--- In femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hedwige_t <hedwigetourmente@xxxx>"
<hedwigetourmente@xxxx> wrote:
> hello,
>
> I am trying to find the best software dealing with magnetic
> properties and polymer composites.
>
> Do you think FEMM could manage a layered magnet: one layer of
polymer
> bonded magnet, one layer of polymer and another layer of polymer
> bonded magnet?
>
> I hope somebody can help me, thanks a lot.
> Hedwige

Hi,

If it is only a layer issue, it is easy , with Femm . Create a polymer
layer with its figures and another magnet layer with its own figures.
And so on, if it is a multi-sandwich. It is also easy to fix the
meshing of each layers when you define the block proprety in the
geometry, in oder to to obtain a good an fine results.
Also, look at the lua script capability of automatic generation of the
geometry and automatic calculation of the results in the viewer. This
is very powerfull.

For my personnal interest, can you tell me a bit more about this
Polymer bounded magnet stuff ?
Any chance of finding an internet site on this subject ?

Hope it helps.