I like mechanical/magnetic stuff

Hi,

  I am not sure it is appropraite to post my resume here.  So, let me make it short.  I like mechanical/magnetic stuff and my background: Ph.D -- Mechanical, MS -- magnetic thin film, MS -- Thermal Science and fluid dynamics, BS -- mechanicl, softwares : ANSYS, COSMOS, FEMM, Solidwork,.. and other CAD tools.  interested in structure/thermal/cfd/electromagnetic simulation/modeling.  Thanks

  chien_ouang@xxxxxxxxx  in southern california, USA

Do you Yahoo!?