Re: Inductance

Hello Dennys,
to obtain the A.J integral you must solve the problem, and in the
post-processor (femmview) select first the green key (areas) and then
select an area.
Then if you click on Integrate, there are many area integrals for the
selected area (even A.J)

Ciao
Marco

--- In femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "l_dennys2000 <l_dennys2000@xxxx>"