Re: Rif: [femm] Multiple Document Interface version

Gee, I guess it would have been good if I had remembered to include the electrostatic solver in the executable distribution...thanks a lot for pointing this out.

At any rate, I've just put a new version of the executable distribution that has the electrostatics solver at the same location: http://femm.berlios.de/femm40bin.exe

Dave.

Keith Gregory wrote:
Dave,

I agree with this one, it does it for new and existing electrostatic
problems (.fee); it doesn't happen for magnetostatic problems (.fem).

Keith.

At 14:06 17/09/2003 +0200, you wrote:

>Great!
>
>But there is a bug somewhere:
>trying to run electrostatic examples i receive the message box:
>"Problem executing the solver"
>Bye
>_______________________________
>ing. G.Bortolan
>
>Sincro srl
>via Tezze, 3 loc. Cereda
>36073 Cornedo Vicentino (VI)
>ITALY
>Tel: (++39) 0445 450 500
>Fax: (++39) 0445 446 190
>e-mail: Giovanni.Bortolan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>                tecnico.sincro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>http://www.sogagroup.com
>
>REA 194515/VI
>Reg. Imp. 20968/VI 116
>P.IVA 01925820241

Dr. Keith Gregory
Senior Lecturer
Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Leicestershire
LE11 3TU
UK

Phone: +44 (0) 1509 227025  Fax: +44 (0) 1509 227014
Department web: http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/el/