[FEMM] FEMM features request

Hi David et al,

A suggestion: In using FEMM and a separate CAD program, I am constantly changing the drawing in CAD then export-import into FEMM. After adding materials to the library, the time consuming process of labeling all closed spaces occurs. It would be useful to me if there were a command which would place the block label marks into closed areas. If this command was based on areas that were "group" selected, with a default of all areas, this would add even more functionality to the process.

Thanks,

Tom Hansen