[FEMM] Serious doubt about FEMM3.3 XY graphics

Dear dave I´m using FEMM3.3 for performing the calculatins of my doctoral
thesis, but I´ve recently found a strange thing: when I anlyse the results of
an axisymetric modelling, and ask the vector potential graphics, the resulting
graphics come with the title "Flux, Wb". How can it be? If in the list of XY
plots, I click on the "potential", how can appear a result of Magnetic flux
(measured in Weber)and not the vector potential (measured in Weber/m)?
Otherwise, if I ask the XY graphics of the potential vector of a planar model,
the results come called potential, measured in Weber/m, as I expect.
This definition is very important to my simulations, could you (or anybody
else)help me?

                         Agnaldo