Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 3:32 PM
Subject: RE: [FEMM] Magnetization curves

Hello
NdFeB has linear magnetic characteristic with relative permeability around
1,05. Hc depends on used material.
Producers provides B and Hc and you can calculate relative permeability from
that.
This is for cold magnets, with temperature  the characteristic change, but I
calculate with linear characteristic reduced about 10% of the Hc.
B reduces  about 12% per 100C for NdFeB.

Take a look for example:
http://www.vacuumschmelze.de/dbw/public_vac/Homepage_en/$pages/Dauermagnete_
startold

Jiri Vecerka