Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2004 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: [FEMM] Magnetization curves

Hi guys

Think you'll fin all you want and more via Hitachi magnet spec sheets without duplicating their work!  Their range is extensive.

Also if anybody is interested in full 3D Electromagnetic work I have Cosmos EMS, which is full 3D (though my skills knowledge are definitely far beyond Dr. Meeker's)

Jeremy