[FEMM] Updated development version

All--

I've put up a new development version of the code in the files section at:
http://femm.foster-miller.net/files.htm

The major additions/changes in this version are:
* The program can now talk back and forth to Mathematica via MathLink;
* The program can now be run as an out-of-proc ActiveX server. (Translation: you can now hook up FEMM to a wide variety of programs that support this sort of thing.)

I've also uploaded a time-limited beta version of MathFEMM, a Mathematica package that I wrote which wraps all of the MathLink stuff in a way that is transparent to the user.  The user can then write Mathematica programs that command FEMM to do various things in a way that is similar to Lua scripting, only the scripting is implemented in Mathematica instead.  I gladly welcome any comments and feedback regarding the package (e.g. any information about errors, bugs, crashes, failures, unexpected results, and various other bad behaviors).  It seems to work OK on my machine, but I haven't tested all possible functionality, and I've only tested it on Mathematica 4.2 so far.

I've also made a similar toolbox for Matlab that I call ActiveFEMM.  This toolbox wraps all of the messy ActiveX stuff so that one can transparently use Matlab to do FEMM scripting. I'm guessing that there will probably be a lot more interest in ActiveFEMM than in MathFEMM, since it seems like there are more Matlab users out there than Mathematica users. After I've subjected the toolbox to a bit more of my own testing, I'll post a time-limited beta version of ActiveFEMM, too.

Dave.