[FEMM] Femm 4.0 Post Processor scripting

Title: Femm 4.0 Post Processor scripting

Hello - I am in the process of converting my old version 3.3 lua scripts to work with Femm 4. In the version 3.3 post processor, there was an option to run the post processor minimized so that it didn't pop up on the screen and draw - this hiding saved me a lot of time. In the new version, I am opening the solution file so that I can process the results but I don't want to slow down the script with the display of the graphics. Is there a way to use the mi_loadsolution() so that the post processor window runs hidden/minimized? If not, I can modify the source code for the loadsolution command but I hate to tweak a developmnent version and then have the next update come out two days later! Any hints/undocumented arguments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
        Andy Reding