[FEMM] Modeling a LVDT

Dear David,

I am new to FEMM, I have model few simple magnetic circuits with PM and air gap. I haven't done any with the coils. Could you please help me on designing an LVDT using the FEMM? I have already completed the diagram but my problem is I don't know how to define the 3 coils on it. Primary going to have the current and voltage and secondaries going to have the induced voltage and current....

Any help or suggestion would be welcomed....

Thank you for your service.

Ahila

The best thing to hit the Internet in years - NetZero HiSpeed!
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month -visit www.netzero.com to sign up today!