Re: [femm] More Batch processing/ Interfaceing

Robin,
I would be interested.
I had to do over 100 runs to get a force contour plot over a large
range of linear motion. There are some things I would need that could
be problematic.
1. Moving the high density mesh boundary area along with the moving
elements can lead to some wierd shapes if not careful. The stretching
action can pull sections of stationary pieces out of shape.
2. Sometimes the stretching action can cut off and isolate regions that will
then come up having undefined properties. Proper setup taking this into
account with redundant property definitions can help avoid this.
3. If femmview is invoked to post process force contour integrations the
integration contour line would need to be moved also.

Well, there is something for you to think about. Maybe the two operations
would have to be separated for now. Get the simulations done first and then
worry about measurements later. I would be happy with just getting iterative
simulations done automatically.

Regards,
Dave Squires