electrostatics and FEMM

I've been playing a little trying to do electrostatics problems within
FEMM in a similar way suggested by Roberto Brambilla in message 180.
After some thought, though, I can't figure out why you can't do
axisymmetric electrostatic in FEMM. It seems like both satisfy a
Poisson's equation and so you should be able to equate the proper
quantities to do it.

Trying this out though I have run into some subtle problems with the
way FEMM handles axisymmetric. First, I can't seem to be able to set
A on a boundary internal to a problem space. I have tried prescibing
A on a boundary and I get something that looks more like FEMM has set
A/r to some constant (when I set A0=1). Second, FEMM seems to default
the axis of symmetry boundary to A=0 and will not allow me to change
it. For axisymmetric electrostatics problems, I'd like to set dV/dn
to zero along this boundary but it doesn't seem to let me. The
specific problem I'm trying to do is two cylindrical conductors
(aligned end-on on the r=0 axis) of finite length at opposite
potentials. Any suggestions??