Re: [femm] More Batch processing/ Interfaceing

Hello Cornelius,

I would like to register myself for your modified program.
I have gone thru with great care what you have mentioned in your mail.
I would very much appreciate receiving a copy of the enhanced program.

Prem

Robin Cornelius wrote:

> Dear group,
>
> I know there was a lot of talk a short while ago about batch processing in
> Femm.
>
> I had my own need for batch processing now and decided to do it my self. I
> have implimented the lua programming language into femm(3.0) and have nearly
> completed the work on the pre-processor.
>
> What this means is you write a lua script file (lua can contain control
> loops, variables, counters, IO, maths routines etc) and call my extention
> functions such as addnode(x,y) directly. All my extention functions are
> essentialy wrapper functions for the real femm code but this is transparent
> to the user.
>
> I am planning to also impelment this in the post-processor and have a way of
> getting feedback from the post processor to the pre-processor so that
> self-refining scripts can be generated or the results in the post-processor
> can be dumped to a file for later analysis and so many hundred runs could be
> proformed, dumping the results each time of only the data you are intrested
> in, into an external file which could then be loaded in to an external
> analysis package matlab, excel etc.
>
> The pre-processor code should be finished later this week and the
> post-processor code by next week.
>
> Is anybody intrested in this as I will make it avaiable if there is any
> demand.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Robin Cornelius
>
> robin.cornelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

begin:vcard
n:Kumar;C.Prem Kumar
tel;fax:+91 40 3073820
tel;home:+91 40 7751195
tel;work:+91 40 388 2347
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Electromagnetics Group;BHEL Corp.R&D Division
adr:;;;Vikasnagar P.O, ;Hyderabad;500 093;India
version:2.1
email;internet:prem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Deputy General Manager
x-mozilla-cpt:;8128