Request for 2 small features...

David -

First, many thanks for making FEMM aqvailable. The accessibility
invites one to explore all sorts of things!

Second, my requests:

1) A "turns" parameter for coils, perhaps with a fill %. Making this
part of the file would make automation of total current and
inductance easier, instead of hard-coding the value into the Lua
script. Besides, ANSYS has this, I think... ;)

2) An "extents" function that would report the maximum and minimum X
& Y- values for the selected entities. My immediate need is to
select the block label in a certain group, though selectgroup() plus
editmode() seems to get there. If available, I would use extents()
to bound moving parts around (like a conductor).

And finally, our backgrounds are spookily similar - I was at
Virginia 1983-1987 and at Duke 1987-1994! Ever hear of the (SAE)
band "Beak & the Freaks" at Duke? How about the Hoof'n'Horn
show "Baby"? Miss the barbecue? Nuthin' like it here in Seattle...

Thanks,
David