Import DXF - improvement

Hello Dave

I have a note about import DXF. I realised, that after import any DXF
file into existing file all settings I did before (such as setting of
materials, boundary conditions....) are deleted and also old drawing
dissapeared.
Is it possible to improve dxf import to allow add a geometry from dxf
file into existing geometry in femm file without reseting all
settings? It is possible to do that manually in femm file, but it is
not so comfortable and have to do that with few steps. (And a man is
lazy :-) )

I can use that (for example), when I need to calculate few variants
of a motor with same stator and different rotors. (Geometry of stator
and materials are stored in femm file and geometry of different kinds
of rotor in dxf files).

If course, nothing is urgent, but consideration of this improvement
could be good for a next version of the FEMM.

I have to say again, FEMM is great, thank you, Dave and all who
cooperate on design of FEMM and LUA.

Jiri Vecerka