bmp or emf to gif in one batch. It can do things like cropping during the
conversion. The most I have done in one batch is 120 frames and it takes
just a few seconds.

Get Irfanview at www.irfanview.com

Once you have you images as gifs then UnFREEz, currently in version 2.1, is
a very simple drag and drop gif animator. You just drag the gifs into the
unfreez list and push the button and you have an animated gif. No frills
but it works, it's very fast and it's free.

Get UnFREEz at www.whitsoftdev.com/unfreez

If you use unfreez then make sure that when you drag the files you are
pointing at the first file in the sequence otherwise unfreez changes the order.

Keith.