RE: [femm] Problem with my very first design

I would try to zoom out an see if there is a stray block label on the page.
-----Original Message-----
From: tano1938 [mailto:rgarritano@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 20033:36 PM
To: femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [femm] Problem with my very first design

Well, I finally got my first design input into femm (thanks to a lot
of help from Dave) and when Itry to run the solver, I get the
message that "material properties have not been defined for all
regions." I tried many changes but I always get the same message. The
downloaded file is "FRT_OLD.fem." It is the magnetics for a simple
voice coil motor. Can someone please help.

Thanks