Re: Problem with my very first design

I changed the tolerance and it got rid of the most of the problems
but I noticed that if the dxf file has a line with three points
defining it, i.e. two lines in series, the mesh program hangs up and
the program must be shut down in the windows task manager. Editing
the file by replacing the two lines in series to one line cures the
problem.

Thanks for the help.

Ron

--- In femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, David Meeker <dmeeker@xxxx> wrote:
> tano1938 wrote:
>
> > Well, I finally got my first design input into femm (thanks to a
lot
> > of help from Dave) and when I try to run the solver, I get the
> > message that "material properties have not been defined for all
> > regions." I tried many changes but I always get the same message.
The