Multiple Document Interface version

All--

I've put up a "Multiple Document Interface" version of the program that I've been working on for a while.  See:
http://femm.berlios.de/femm40bin.exe for the self-installing executable distribution
http://femm.berlios.de/femm40src.zip for the source distribution

There aren't that many changes in solver functionality versus the previous version.  The significant change is that the magnetics pre- and post-processors and the electrostatic pre- and post-processors (i.e. BELA) are all incorporated into one "interactive shell."  The advantage of the MDI version is that there is only one Lua instance running that operates on all open pre- or post-processor documents, rather than separate instances for each pre- and post-processor window.  In the long run, this ought to make it easier to do Lua scripting by eliminating the need for separate pre- and post-processor Lua scrpts.

Since I had to make a zillion little modifications to beat things into one MDI application and one user manual instead of four SDI applications with two user manuals, there are probably half a zillion odd behaviors and typos that I haven't noticed that probably need to be corrected.  If you try it out and see something, drop me a line about it.

Anhow, if you are interested in a stable release versions rather than a development version, stick to FEMM 3.3 and BELA 1.0 for now.

Dave.