Rif: [femm] Problem with triangle on femm3.3

Try the attached file.
You where right thin angles were the problem.
I have removed al couple of layers at each side of the rotor and changed
air gap's minimum segment to 1deg. I also changed many blocks' sizes.

(See attached file: sinc_reluc.fem)
_______________________________
ing. G.Bortolan

Sincro srl
via Tezze, 3 loc. Cereda
36073 Cornedo Vicentino (VI)
ITALY
Tel: (++39) 0445 450 500
Fax: (++39) 0445 446 190
e-mail: Giovanni.Bortolan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
tecnico.sincro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.sogagroup.com

REA 194515/VI
Reg. Imp. 20968/VI 116
P.IVA 01925820241

Tsarafidy
RAMINOSOA Per: femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<tsarafidy@yahoo Cc:
.fr> Oggetto: [femm] Problem with triangle on femm3.3

25/09/2003 12:21
Per favore,
rispondere a
femm

Hi all,

I attached a model of axially laminated synchronous reluctance machine.
I tried to run it on femm3.3 but triangle always crashes. I think the cause
is the presence of very thin angles at the rotor side laminations.

Do anyone already had this kind of problem? How did he proceed to solve it
?

If this was already pointed out in this forum, it would be kind to post me
the messages references.

Any other comment will be welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,